"Education is the most powerful weapon
which you can use to change the world"
- Nelson Mandela
To see more children from disadvantaged backgrounds realize their dreams by inspiring and motivating them to focus on their careers rather than backgrounds.
To carry the spirit of Nelson Mandela and giving back to the community beyond Mandela day which is on the 18th of July annually, but to make any day a Mandela day to honor his beliefs and values.
- Identifying disadvantaged children in Tembisa (23 Primary Schools)
- Keeping up with the Batho Pele ethical values
- Embrace and promote sharing as a principle to solving problems faced by South African Children
- Assist in providing basic needs to needy children
- Motivate the community to join in alleviating problems faced by children
- To make a meaningful, efficient and creative contribution towards improving the quality of life in Tembisa.
- Identify Needy children
- Mobilise corporates to sponsor
- Mobilise Celebrities to sponsor and appear at handover
- Host an annual event to handover donations
- Follow up on the progress of the sponsored children.